Monday, July 20, 2009

Going to the beach

Today Monday July 20th, we are finally going to the beach.  I started packing the car last night, and almost filled the entire car.  Total amount in car.  2 dogs, 1 cat who cries  all the way to the beach, 2 grown ups, 1 baby, 1 stroller, 1 car seat and dock, vibrating chair, case of corona, 2 bottles of wine, a week of groceries, 2 bags of clothes for us, 4 bags of clothes for Luke (figure that), bag of dog food and bones, 1 breast bump, etc..., etc...  You get the idea.  All of this equals one car full of INSANITY! 




1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness your parents bought a bigger car for all your stuff, Luke!!! You are a lucky little boy. It's funny, though...I seem to remember your daddy teling me when Jack was a newborn that I traveled with too much stuff!!! Guess I didn't!

    ReplyDelete