Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lukes many firsts'






O.k. I know I said I wouldn't do this, but I crumbled.  So it was luke's first doctors app. today and first real car ride minus coming home from the hospital.  The doctor said he was really healthy but his tongue was a little funny.  Sooooo, Luke had his first dentist app. today, and got some of his tongue flap cut off, don't ask.  Luke also went on his first stroller ride.  We got half way down the street and had to turn around.   He didn't really like it that much but we are going to practice every day.  Finally, to end the night, he had his first bath.  Busy Busy Busy, 
See ya.  

4 comments:

  1. Enough about Luke, Jenna looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Sam is one tough cookie today, because he cut his teeth strolling on bumpy New Castle streets. Luke, roll on darling boy. Always remember, your CiCi loves you TONS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first of many crumblings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one good looking kid, Luke. Much better looking than me at a few days old- I was all squished and flat with a big red V in the middle of my forehead!! (Not to mention the molting dry skin!!) Guess you are the one the ladies are gonna flock to...you can set me up with your cast offs, OK??

    Jack

    ReplyDelete