Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Morning

I do have to agree with Anne Mathay that A.C. makes you a zombie.  You don't feel like doing anything, but sitting around and eating.  So I made myself get up today and took a walk with the boy and Rubey.  We went early hoping to miss the humidity.  The heat index was 67% at 7:45 and the humidity was about the same.  The weather wasn't really that bad.  We got home and Jenna gave Luke a bath to cool down.  He seemed to enjoy the morning.  Check out another great smile I received from my boy.  Enjoy the pics




5 comments:

  1. Nothing, NOThing, NOTHING is better than a baby's smile. Luke-A-Potomus' smiles warm my heart and make me yearn to start kissing that little darling boy!
    I love you, sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke-a-Potomus! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a smile .... we really need some Luke time.
    Bud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute smile, Lukey!!! Hope to see you soon so I can get a first hand view of that gummy grin!!

    Aunt Suz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, do you have any idea how my heart overflows with love (sappy, I know, but I don't care) when you talk about, "MY BOY"

    ReplyDelete