Tuesday, September 29, 2009

visitors


Last week we had Pops stay for a couple of days.  He didn't get to see Luke that much because Luke was sleeping most of the time.  Cici stopped by on Saturday for a quick hello and some good eats.  She had to get back to Avalon for the house tour.  Over the weekend I tried to make a picture from pottery barn that was sold out.  Jenna wanted me to try to make it so I went and got some paint and a canvas and gave it my best.  Also, like always, we all watched football on Sunday.  Even June joined us for awhile.    




2 comments:

  1. Sam, your painting is awesome!!! I can't believe that you got the job done so quickly...Jenna must be so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the painting! wonder where that artistic talent comes from.....

    ReplyDelete